Monday, October 18, 2010

Maggie's Wedding

Where to start?  Well seeing as how I just got our wedding photos this weekend I thought I'd start there.  This summer, August 2010, I got married to Nick MacIsaac.  The wedding was in Cornwall, PEI, Nick's hometown.  It was a perfect day, made most special by all our friends and family who were there to share the day with us.  I thought I'd post a few pictures from that special day so that people can start to get to know myself, Maggie, and my mom, Teresa.

Teresa and Maggie, August 2010, PEI
My brother Rory walking the Mother of the Bride up the aisle, August 2010






 


 








Teresa's Kids - Rory, Duncan, Maggie and son-in-law Nick

The Family - Duncan, Maggie, Nick, Teresa and Rory, August 2010, PEI





We're really happy with all our wedding photos.  In case any one is interested they were done by Craig Norris Photography.

No comments: