Saturday, November 6, 2010

Message from Teresa

Well Maggie has to pull herself together - she's a bit of a slob - tends to spread.  It will be nice to leave the hospital today.  My view of Bulgaria has been the hospital.  The streets are not scooter friendly - cobblestones make for a heck of a ride.  I feel good this morning - first good night's sleep in awhile.  My neck was very sore by last night - that and all the drugs I need to take I was vibrating.  I feel human this morning but still no magic that I can notice.  I think I need to get rested and the improvements will come.  We hope to take a taxi down to city centre this afternoon and see if anything is accessible for me - at least find some post cards.  I guess that's it.  I hope I'll have more to report later.

1 comment:

Maria Kim said...

Hi Teresa, I am Maria from Korea. I keep praying for you both. I hope you will get better soon. It's eleven fifteen pm here. My son Brad is typing for me while I am ironing. He also says hello to you both. I hope you have a good time there. Take care!